I. Information about us as responsible persons
II. General information on data processing when using our website
III. Rights of users and affected persons
IV. Information on data processing when using our website
I. Information about us as responsible persons
The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
ITR Industry to Retail GmbH
Im Löwental 60
Tel: +49 201 95 98 95-0
Fax: +49 201 95 98 95-30
II. General information on data processing when using our website
1. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail address, user behavior.
2. We process the personal data of our users only to the extent necessary to provide a functioning website as well as our content and services. The processing of personal data of our users takes place regularly only with the consent of the user. An exception applies in those cases in which it is not possible to obtain prior consent for practical reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by statutory provisions.
3. Insofar as we obtain the consent of the person concerned for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO serves as the legal basis. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO serves as a legal basis for the processing of personal data required for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures.
If the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
In the event that vital interests of the affected person or another natural person necessitate the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
If the processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the affected person do not outweigh the first-mentioned interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO serves as the legal basis for the processing.
4. The personal data of the person concerned processed when using our website will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage no longer applies. In addition, the data may be stored if the European or national legislator has provided for this in EU ordinances, laws or other regulations to which the person responsible is subject (e.g. statutory storage obligations). The data shall also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires, unless it is necessary for further storage of the data for the conclusion or performance of a contract.
5. If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes. We will also specify the criteria for the storage period.
6. All information that you transmit to us is stored on servers within the European Union. Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure, so we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted over the Internet. However, we use technical and organisational measures to protect our website and other systems against the loss, destruction, access, alteration or distribution of your data by unauthorised persons. In particular, your personal data will be transmitted by us in encrypted form. We use the coding system SSL (Secure Socket Layer).
III. Rights of users and data subjects and contact
1. With regard to the data processing described in more detail below, you have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
- Right of access (Art. 15 DSGVO),.
- Right to rectification (Art. 16 DSGVO),.
- Right to cancellation (Art. 17 DSGVO),.
- Right to limitation of processing (Art. 18 DSGVO),.
- Right to information (Art. 19 DSGVO),.
- Right to data transferability (Art. 20 DSGVO)..
- Right to object to the processing (Art. 21 DSGVO).
If you wish to exercise any of your rights and/or obtain further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the contact details provided.
2. Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to appeal to a regulatory body if you believe that the processing of your personal data is in violation of data protection laws. If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding the collection, processing and use of your personal data by us, please also contact us at the contact details provided.
IV. Upon your using our website, we collect the personal data described below in order to enable the comfortable, safe and stable use of the functions. If you wish to use our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to offer you the functions of our website and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO):
- IP address.
- Date and time of the request.
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).
- Contents of the request (concrete page).
- Access status/HTTP status code.
- amount of data transferred in each case.
- Website from which the request originates.
- Operating system and its interface.
- Language and version of the browser software.
Information about your computer, cookies and targeting Each time you access our site, we collect the following information about your computer: your computer's IP address, your browser's request, and the time of that request. In addition, the status and the amount of data transferred are recorded as part of this request. The IP address of your computer will only be stored for the duration of your use of the website and will then be deleted immediately or made anonymous by abbreviation. We use this data for the operation of our website, in particular to detect and eliminate errors on the website, to determine the utilisation of the website and to make adjustments or improvements. We may also collect information about your use of our website through the use of browser cookies. These are small text files which are stored on your data carrier and which store certain settings and data for exchange with our system via your browser. A cookie usually contains the name of the domain from which the cookie data was sent, information about the age of the cookie and an alphanumeric identifier. Cookies allow our systems to recognize the user's device and make any preferences available immediately. When a user accesses the platform, a cookie is sent to the hard drive of the user's computer. Cookies help us to improve our website and to offer you a better service tailored to your needs. They enable us to recognize your computer when you return to our website and thereby: - To store information about your preferred activities on the website and thus tailor our website to your individual interests. This includes, for example, advertising that corresponds to your personal interests. - Speed up the processing of your requests. The cookies we use only store the data explained above about your use of the website. This is not done by assigning a cookie to you personally, but by assigning an identification number to the cookie ("cookie ID"). The cookie ID is not merged with your name, IP address or similar data that would enable the cookie to be assigned to you. You can find out below how to prevent the use of browser cookies. Our website uses so-called tracking technologies. We use these technologies to make the Internet offer more interesting for you. This technology makes it possible to address Internet users who are already interested in our website with advertising on the websites of our partners. These advertisements are displayed on the pages of our partners on the basis of cookie technology and an analysis of previous usage patterns. We use this technology only if you have consented to it, if the use is necessary for the conclusion or the fulfilment of a contract with you or if other legal regulations permit this. We work together with business partners who help us to make the Internet offer and the website more interesting for you. Therefore, when you visit the website, cookies from these partner companies are also stored on your hard drive. These are cookies that are automatically deleted after the specified time. The cookies of our partner companies also only collect data using a cookie ID, which enables our advertising partners to address you with advertisements that might actually be of interest to you. You can find out above how you can prevent the use of such cookies. If you do not wish to use browser cookies, you can set your browser so that the storage of cookies is not accepted. Please note that in this case you may only be able to use our website to a limited extent or not at all. If you only want to accept our own cookies, but not the cookies of our service providers and partners, you can select the setting in your browser "Block third-party cookies".
3. E-mail contact If you contact us via the e-mail address provided, the data you provide will be used to process your enquiry. The data you provide is necessary for processing and answering your enquiry - we cannot answer your enquiry without providing it, or we can only answer it to a limited extent. The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO if you have given your consent. The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of an e-mail is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected. For personal data sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation ends when the circumstances indicate that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified.
4. Newsletter We offer the possibility to subscribe to a free newsletter. When you register for the newsletter, the data from the input screen will be transmitted to us. We store your name and e-mail address. Your consent will be obtained for the processing of your data during the registration process and reference will be made to this data protection declaration. No data will be passed on to third parties in connection with data processing for the dispatch of newsletters. The data will be used exclusively for the dispatch of the newsletter. The purpose of data processing is to send the newsletter. The legal basis for the processing of the data after registration for the newsletter by the user is with the existence of consent Art. 6 Para. 1 a) DSGVO, otherwise possibly Art. 6 Para. 1 f) DSGVO or § 7 Para. 3 UWG. The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. The user's e-mail address is therefore stored as long as the subscription to the newsletter is active. The subscription to the newsletter can be cancelled by the user concerned at any time. For this purpose, there is a corresponding link in every newsletter. This also enables the revocation of the consent to the storage of personal data collected during the registration process.
5. The personal data of the person concerned will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage no longer applies. In addition, the data may be stored if the European or national legislator has provided for this in Union regulations, laws or other provisions to which the person responsible is subject. The data shall also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires, unless it is necessary for further storage of the data for the conclusion or performance of a contract.